History of Support Command

    November 14, 1947 - Creating Central Depot Intendance

    1948 - Central Depot Intendance named Central Army Depots.

    1949 - Central Depots Army, designated the unit number 8770, which hold this number until 1993.

    1993 - Central Depots Army, designated the Army Supply Base in Tirana, Elbasan, Berat and Rrëshen.

    2000 - Establishment of Logistics Support Command, which took under its command the Supply Army Base.

    2003 - As part of the reorganization of the Logistics Support Command, Army Supply Base in Tirana, Elbasan, Berat and Rrëshen was abolished and on their basis was established the Army Brigade Supply.

    2007 - Logistics Support Command, Support Command is reorganized in composition, Logistic Brigade (created by the abolition of Supply and Transport Brigade), GS Support Regiment, Regiment of Infrastructure, Personnel, Recruitment Center, Central University Military Hospital and Military Police Battalion.

    2010 - On the basis of the order of the Chief of General Staff of the Armed Forces, no. 31 dated 24.02.2010, Support Command was abolished and was reorganized on the basis of its Logistic Brigade.

    2014 - On the basis of the order of the Minister of Defence no. 603, dated 07.23.2014 Logistic Brigade, Regional Support Brigade was abolished and on its basis was reorganized the Support Command.





Social Media